Prep Time: 20 min
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Juice from half a lemon
- Dash of salt
- 3 fresh basil leaves
- 1 avocado
- Brown rice noodles
It's as easy as this...
- Boil water for rice noodles and cook until al dente.
- While pasta is cooking, in a small food processor or bullet mixer, add garlic, oil, and lemon juice and puree.
- Add sliced avocado, chopped basil, and dash of salt to the mixer and puree.
- Dollop alfredo onto noodles and mix so that all of the pasta is coated.
- Top with a little lemon zest and cracked pepper.
Voile! Vegan Alfredo!